Outlook 2003 - Setup an IMAP Email Account
1. Go to Tools > Email Accounts
2. Select Add a new email account and click Next
3. Choose IMAP as the server type and click Next
-Full Email Address
-Incoming mail server (IMAP): cheetah.modeimpact.ca
-Outgoing mail server (SMTP): cheetah.modeimpact.ca
-User Name: (enter full email address)
5. Click "More Settings ..."
6. Click on the Advanced tab
7. Select this server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) --for both incoming and outgoing
8. Set the ports to:
9. Click OK
10. From the Email Accounts window, click Next then Finish
11. To verify that you are subscribed to all available folders on your IMAP account, right-click your IMAP Inbox (under MAIL, on the left) and select "IMAP Folders".
Result: The IMAP Folders window will appear.
12. Select Query and select a folder to add to your Outlook view then click Subscribe. Continue this process for all folders you wish to subscribe to.
13. Click OK when done.
Was this answer helpful?
1. Log into control panel at http://enteryourdomainhere.com/cpanel2. Click on Email Accounts3....
1. Login at www.yourdomain.com/cpanel2. Click on Forwarders under MAIL3. Click on Add Forwarder...
Please follow the instructions below to configure Outgoing Mail Server on your iPhone: 1. Go to...
1. Login at yourdomain.com/cpanel2. Click on "Webalizer" link under Logs3. Click on the...
To sync your iPhone and iPad emails/folders with your email server please follow the steps...