Sync your iPhone and iPad Email Accounts
To sync your iPhone and iPad emails/folders with your email server please follow the steps below:
1. On each device, tap on "Settings" icon
2. Then tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3. Tap on the email account you would like to modify
4. Tap on Account, under IMAP
5. Scroll down all the way to the bottom, tap on "Advanced"
6. Tap on Drafts Mailbox and select the "Drafts" folder from "On the Server" settings
7. Tap on Advanced on top left to go back, and tap on Sent Mailbox --select the Sent folder from "On the Server" settings
8. Tap on Advanced on top left to go back, and tap on Deleted Mailbox --select the Trash folder from "On the Server" settings
9. Tap on Advanced on top left > then tap on Account on top left > Tap on "Done" button on top right to save your modified settings.
10. Tap on Mail top left to go back to modify additional accounts if required.
NOTE: New folders can only be created using webmail, please visit www.yourdomain.com/webmail to add new folders --once the folders have been created, they will automatically be synced to all your devices (iPhone/iPad/Laptop/Desktop) when using IMAP connection.
Was this answer helpful?
1. Log into control panel at http://enteryourdomainhere.com/cpanel2. Click on Email Accounts3....
Outlook 20031. Go to Tools > Email Accounts2. Select Add a new email account and click Next3....
1. Login at www.yourdomain.com/cpanel2. Click on Forwarders under MAIL3. Click on Add Forwarder...
1. Click on "File" tab on top left2. Click on Account Settings3. Double click the email account...
For iPhone IMAP email account setup, please follow the instructions below:1. Tap on Settings...